Lady Gaga 'Marry The Night'

7:32 PM


"Marry the Night" is a song from "Born This Way" Lady Gaga's album. The song title was revealed during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on February 15, 2011. Gaga mentioned that it's one of her favorite songs off the album and that it's a "club-banger". 
In the interview with The Skorpion Show, Lady Gaga also said that the song is a potential third single, however she "wants to leave it up to the fans to decide when the album comes out" about what song will become the official third single. 
"I chose it deliberately to keep my life in this respect easily. One of the songs on the new album is called "Marry the Night" and was originally to be the first single, but then I choose "Born This way", because the message of this song is so powerful" said the musician

                                         
Marry The Night Video + Lyrics =)

I'm gonna marry the nightI won't give up on my lifeI'm a warrior queenLive passionately tonight

I'm gonna marry the darkGonna make love to this darkI'm a soldier to my own emptinessI'm a winner

I'm gonna marry the nightGonna marry the nightGonna bury the night

I'm gonna marry the nightI'm not gonna cry anymoreI'm gonna marry the nightLeave nothing on this street to explore

M-m-m-marry, m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the nightOh, m-m-marry, m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the night

I'm gonna lace up my bootsThrow on some leather and cruiseDown the street that I loveIn my fishnet gloves, I'm a sinner

Then I'll go down to the barBut I won't cry anymoreI'll hold my whiskey up highKiss the bartender twice, I'm a loser

I'm gonna marry the nightI'm gonna marry the night

I'm gonna marry the nightI'm not gonna cry anymoreI'm gonna marry the nightLeave nothing on this street to explore

M-m-m-marry, m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the nightOh, m-m-marry, m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the night

Nothing's too cool to take me from youNew York is not just a town that you never knewLove is the new denim or blackSkeleton guns are wedding bells in the attic

Get ginger ready, climb in Camino frontWon't poke holes in the seats with my heels'Cause that's where we make love

Come on and runTurn the car on and run

I'm gonna marry the nightI'm gonna burn a hole in the roadI'm gonna marry the nightLeave nothing on these streets to explode

M-m-m-marry, m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the nightOh, m-m-marry, m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the night

Oh, m-m-marry, m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the night

I'm gonna marry, marryI'm gonna marry, marryCome on, come on

The night, the night, the night, the nightThe night, the night, the night, the nightThe night, the night, the night, the nightThe night, the night, the night, the night, the night

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Mohd Rizwan. Powered by Blogger.

Cerita Menarik

Kerana Mak Mertua, Isteri Kena Talak 3

Cerita ni bukan rekaan semata-mata mahupun drama dalam tv. tapi ni betul-betul terjadi. tak nak cakap panjang jom baca cerita sebenar dari ...